First Time Visitors
Thanks for visiting our website. We have tried to let you know about many of the wonderful things going on at Tri-County Baptist. We hope that you will take the opportunity to come and worship with us.
Now if you have already visited for the first time, we wanted to say thank you, and we hope to see you again soon.
If you didn’t visit our welcome desk on your first visit, please come by on your next visit. We will give you information about our church, some of our ministries, and times of our services.
HOW CAN YOU BE SAVED AND KNOW YOU ARE GOING TO HEAVEN?
The Lord is not slack concerning His promise… but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
2 Peter 3:9
Would you like to begin a relationship with Jesus Christ right now? Here are Biblical steps showing how to S.T.A.R.T. your relationship with Jesus.
- Stop trusting in yourself and what you can do to earn Heaven. Proverbs 28:26; Ephesians 2:8-9. Start trusting in Jesus Christ alone and what He has already done. Proverbs 3:5-6
- Tell Jesus Christ that you realize you are a sinner and that He died and rose again to pay for our sins. Ask Him to forgive you, to come live inside your heart and save you from your sin. Romans 3:23; Romans 6:23; 1 John 1:9; Revelation 3:20
- Ask Jesus Christ to become your Savior and Lord (which means He becomes #1 in your life). I Timothy 1:15; Romans 10:9-10
- Repent and turn away from everything God and the Bible calls sin. Acts 3:19
- Commit yourself to obeying Christ. Forever, you belong to Him. Forever, He is your Heavenly Father. Matthew 16:25; John 14:18;Hebrews 13:5
Simply reading the words above and the prayer below will NOT save you. One must believe (have faith/trust) in Jesus Christ’s death, burial, and resurrection ALONE. That means we must set aside EVERY good deed of self, and receive Jesus Christ by BELIEVING IN YOUR HEART (Romans 10:9-10).
If you are ready to give Jesus Christ your life and receive from Him eternal life (salvation/forgiveness) right now, we encourage you to START your relationship with Jesus Christ in prayer:
“Lord Jesus…I want to stop trusting in myself…and what I can do…and start trusting in YOU…and what you have already done…when You died for me on the cross. I know that I am a sinner…and I am sorry for my sins. I ask You to forgive me…and I invite You to come and live in my heart. I want You to be my Savior…and my Lord…which means You are #1 in my life. I want to repent and turn away…from everything You and the Bible call sin…and I commit myself to obeying You… every day, for the rest of my life. Thank You for saving me. Thank You for giving to me everlasting life. I now know I am going to Heaven one day. In Jesus’ name, I pray, Amen.”
If you have just prayed this prayer, we would love to hear from you. It is always a blessing and encouragement to us when we hear of individuals who have prayed to receive Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior.